“2 Busy 2 Tag” Express Tagging Service
Want to consign but don’t have the time? Let our super organized, master taggers in our 2 Busy 2 Tag Express Tagging Service do the work for you! 2 Busy 2 Tag will hang, pin, and tag your clothing, shoes and toys while you receive the benefits of consigning (including a consignor pass) without the extra work! But don’t wait to get your items tagged! No other consignment sale offers this service and it’s VERY popular! Contact us IMMEDIATELY!! It’s never too early to be ready for the sale!!
- Availability for 2 Busy 2 Tag is on a first come, first serve basis. Space for this service is limited! Click here to contact Becca for an appointment and other information. Items will be dropped off with our express tagger and a pick-up day will be given when the items are done being tagged.
- 2 Busy 2 Tag consignors must have a minimum of 25 clothing items to participate in the service. A maximum of approximately 250 items are accepted to ensure items are completed in time for the sale.
- All items MUST follow consignor instructions regarding what will be accepted or not accepted. All items must be seasonably appropriate, freshly laundered (not laundered and stored), and free of stains and odors. Please see our Accepted Items page.
- 2 Busy 2 Tag Express Tagging Service will create a unique account for you for tagging/tracking purposes. You will be given your Login User ID and Password to track sales throughout the sale week. We don’t just consign clothes, we also take baby equipment, large toys, furniture, etc. All that’s required is a text picture of the item and a tag will be provided.
- 2 Busy 2 Tag will price your items based on a reasonable sale amount. Our staff is very experienced and will price your items in order to make you the most money possible. All items will NOT be red dotted and therefore WILL go half-price on our Half-Price Days.
- All unsellable items can either be returned to the seller OR donated (arrangements must be made ahead of time).
- The consignor will then bring all the tagged items to the Jack & Jill Sale Drop-Off. At check-in you will receive your Consignor Pre-Sale Pass, a Guest Pass, and Consignor Half-Price Sale Pass. Please see Sale Schedule for specific drop-off dates and times.
- Our Express Tagging Service is currently open and will be accepting appointments.
Price and Payment:
- A small fee based on the number of items you are having tagged through the 2 Busy 2 Tag Express Tagging Service will be required upon drop-off of items to the express tagger. This fee covers the cost of card stock, printer ink, hangers, Ziploc bags and safety pins. Please pay this upon drop-off of your items with your tagger.
- Fee Schedule: 0 – 100 Items – $25 / Each additional 50 items – $5 / Initial cash payment is be due upon drop-off of items to be tagged. Final payment (if more is required) will be taken from final consignment check.
- This fee does NOT include your consignment fee of $14 which will be taken out of your proceeds after the sale.
- You will receive 50% of your sales from the items tagged through the 2 Busy 2 Tag Express Service.
- Consignor MUST pick up any unsold items on Pick-up Day or prior arrangements can be made for donation. You will also receive your consignor check on that day as well. See Sale Schedule for specific pick-up dates and times.
- ***NEW*** For an addition $25 fee we will hold on to all your items after the tagging is complete, deliver them to the sale for you, mail your shopping passes (if you want them), donate your unsold items and mail your check to you at the end of the sale.