We will not accept defective items or clothing with stains, rips or holes. Please do not bring them to our sale! Also, we will not accept any items with offensive odors (NO SMOKE; moth-balled or mildewed). In the event such items are found on the racks during the sale, they will be pulled from the sale floor. This can be prevented by re-washing all stored clothing and using a strong fabric softener. See Guidelines – Cleaning. Before you spend your valuable time tagging your items, please inspect your clothing in a very well-lit area to be sure it meets our guidelines as all items will be inspected for stains, cleanliness, defects, proper tagging, and current styles. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask someone from our newly trained inspection team. They will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. See Prepping Your Items.
SPRING SALES: Spring and summer clothing is the focus of our sale in April, along with the usual toys, furniture, gear, and equipment. Please bring swimsuits, shorts, sleeveless outfits and shirts, and sandals to this sale. We also feature Prom gowns in the spring. Jeans, polo shirts, t-shirts, athletic shorts and light cotton long-sleeve sleepers and onesies for infants are appropriate for both the Spring and Fall sales. Long-sleeve t-shirts and items that may be worn for Easter are accepted for this sale. Light long-sleeved shirts, light cardigans, sweaters, khakis, pants and jeans will be accepted for the Spring/Summer sale. Any clothing will heavy winter fabrics, will not be accepted. Please leave them at home for the Fall/Winter sale.
**ADULT CLOTHING NOW ACCEPTED!! Please bring any adult clothing and shoes for men and women appropriate for the Spring and Summer.** Maximum of 25 items accepted per consignor! Current styles will only be accepted!
FALL SALES: Fall and winter clothing is the focus for our September sales, along with the usual toys, furniture, gear, and equipment. Bring snow boots, jackets/coats, sweaters, fleece and velvet clothing. We also feature Holiday clothing and Halloween costumes at this sale. Jeans, polo shirts, t-shirts, and athletic shorts and light cotton long-sleeve sleepers and onesies for infants are appropriate for both Spring and Fall sales. Short-sleeved polos and shirts are accepted for size 6 and up ONLY for Fall/Winter Sale. Any light summer fabrics, tops or clothing will not be accepted for the Fall/Winter sale. Please leave them at home for the Spring/ Summer sale.
**ADULT CLOTHING NOW ACCEPTED!! Please bring any adult clothing and shoes for men and women appropriate for Fall and Winter.** Maximum of 25 items accepted per consignor! Current styles will only be accepted!
- Boys & Girls clothing (sizes Infant thru Junior). Juniors must be age appropriate and current styles.
- Adult clothing & shoes (seasonally appropriate and CURRENT STYLES ONLY)
- Jeans and athletic shorts are accepted at both sales.
- ALL clothing must be hung and pinned properly. See Prepping Your Items.
- Heavy duty wire hangers accepted! Items MUST securely hang the duration of the sale!
- 1″ and 2″ pins. Items MUST securely hang the duration of the sale! See Prepping Your Items.
- Tags printed on card stock! NO PAPER TAGS!
- Infant Boys and Girls clothing sizes 0-18 months must be an entire outfit that covers top & bottom.
- 100% cotton sleepers on HANGERS ONLY.
- Sleepers may be grouped 2-5 per hanger. (Limit 5 groups).
- Sleepers that are “new with tags” may hang alone.
- Maternity (Limit 8 maternity outfits per consignor).
- CLEAN Baby Equipment – strollers, high chairs, car seats, swings, exersaucers, pack-n-plays, etc.
- Furniture & Bedroom Accessories – cribs, beds, dressers, desks, rockers, bassinets, bedding, etc.
- Seasonal Shoes must be clean & in excellent condition (Limit 6 pair per gender, per consignor).
- Sports and Dance Equipment
- Toys and Outdoor Play Equipment
- Games (must have all working pieces & parts).
- Books, DVDs, Electronics, Nintendo, X-box, and Wii Systems and Games
- ****Now accepting Adult Clothing!!****
- Home Decor
- Drop-side cribs
- Bumbo seats without restraints (with restraints will be accepted).
- T-shirts unless they are brand names or logos (Under Armour, Titans, Old Navy, Nike etc.).
- Panties, underwear or bras.
- Battery-Operated toys without batteries
- VHS Tapes, Music CDs, or boxed puzzles
- Misc. toy-filled Grab Bags (only like items).
- Mobiles (unless in original box).
- Stuffed animals (electronic only).
- Breast pumps (electric or manual).
- Items with stains, missing or broken parts.
- Bedding sets or sleeping bags not completely encased in sturdy plastic (such as XXL Ziploc bags or zippered bags they are purchased in).
Please visit our Guidelines – Safety page for more regarding safety or recall information.