You must consign a minimum of $50 worth of acceptable items.
We will not accept defective items or furniture with STAINS! Please do not bring them to our sale! It will only add delay to our very busy drop-off days. Also, we will not accept any items with offensive odors (NO SMOKE, moth-balled or mildewed). Before you spend your valuable time tagging your items, please inspect your items in a very well-lit area to be sure it meets our guidelines as all items will be inspected for stains, cleanliness, defects, and proper tagging. See Prepping Your Items.
- Bedroom Furniture & Accessories – Beds, Dressers, Nightstands, and Bedding Sets
- Furniture – Couches, Loveseats, Recliners, Chairs, and Dinettes
- Home Decor – Lamps, Curtains, Pictures, and Decorations
- Small Kitchen Appliances – Mixers, Blenders, and Food Processors (must work)
- Dishes, Silverware, and Glassware
- Exercise Equipment
- Outdoor Furniture
- Adult Clothing (exception: Maternity only)
- Large Appliances & Grills
- Items with stains, odors, missing or broken parts
- Bedding sets or sleeping bags not completely encased in sturdy plastic (such as XXL Ziploc bags or zippered bags they are purchased in)