You must consign a minimum 25 items worth of acceptable items.
We will not accept defective items or clothing with stains, rips or holes. Please do not bring them to our sale! Also, we will not accept any items with offensive odors (NO SMOKE; moth-balled or mildewed). In the event such items are found on the racks during the sale, they will be pulled from the sale floor. This can be prevented by re-washing all stored clothing and using a strong fabric softener. See Guidelines – Cleaning. Before you spend your valuable time tagging your items, please inspect your clothing in a very well-lit area to be sure it meets our guidelines as all items will be inspected for stains, cleanliness, defects, proper tagging, and current styles. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask someone from our newly trained inspection team. They will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. See Prepping Your Items.
NOTE: For the Spring/Summer Sale, Jack & Jill/Sweet Repeats will be accepting large furniture items (such as sofas, loveseats, or dinette sets) due the ample amount of space we will have. Small items and accessories will also be accepted.
- Bedroom Furniture & Accessories – Beds, Dressers, Nightstands, and Bedding Sets
- Furniture – Couches, Loveseats, Recliners, Chairs, and Dinettes
- Home Decor – Lamps, Curtains, Pictures, and Decorations
- Small Kitchen Appliances – Mixers, Blenders, and Food Processors (must work)
- Dishes, Silverware, and Glassware
- Exercise Equipment
- Outdoor Furniture
- Large Appliances and Grills
- Items with stains, holes, tears, odors, missing or broken parts.
- Bedding sets or sleeping bags not completely encased in sturdy plastic (such as XXL Ziploc bags or zippered bags they are purchased in).
- Items on thin, flimsy wire hangers Please use heavy duty hangers for better display of your clothing.
- Items tagged with paper tags. Please print your tags on cardstock.
- Very worn, extra loved shoes