How the Sale Works – Overview
It’s super easy! Here you can find out more information about the sale and decide if you want to be a Shopper, Consignor, Volunteer, or all three!
- SHOPPERS purchase items at HUGE savings often 50-90% off retail!
- CONSIGNORS sell their items to earn money and they get to shop early.
- VOLUNTEERS perform various tasks at each sale as part of the Jack & Jill/Sweet Repeats Team plus they get to shop first for the best deals!
Jump in and do ALL THREE! For those who want the BEST that Jack & Jill/Sweet Repeats has to offer Shop, Consign, and join our Volunteer Team. You will save, make money and get access to the most premium shopping times!
- Your next step is to register.
Once you have registered and set up an account with MyConsignment Manager, you will choose a consignor number. This number will remain the same from sale to sale. Once you have your number, you will need to remember to register each sale and each season in order to participate.
From your MyConsignment Manager Profile page, you can:
- Register as a Consignor for all upcoming sales.
- Sign up to be a volunteer.
- Create and print your merchandise sales tags.
- Monitor your items sold throughout the sale.
- Receive daily updates on your total sales.
Yeah, the fun part! Check out our Public Sale dates and times so you can shop the great deals and bargains. Look for our 50% off Discount Days as well! See Sale Schedule.
- From Shopper to Consignor to Jack & Jill/Sweet Repeats Disciple! Many who start out as shoppers with Jack & Jill/Sweet Repeats become Sellers or “Consignors.” Why? — Because they quickly see the benefit of not only shopping at the sale, but also selling or consigning to make money. This allows them to then purchase items for their children or add these dollars to their family’s bottom line. It’s the ultimate in recycling as you can sell items you no longer need while purchasing quality items for your family that you do need.
- First Step: Sign up to Sell: Want to sell your items? Great! Your first step is to create your account with MyConsignment Manager where you will choose your Consignor Number.
- Communication: Stay in the Know: Be sure to read through all communications and the Jack & Jill website which is full of tips, dates/times, ideas and other important information about the sale in which you’d like to participate. (NOTE: Jack & Jill will host a Spring/ Summer sale and a Fall/Winter sale each year).
- Tagging Time: Once you have registered as a consignor, you will want to create your price tags for your items. From your MyConsignment Manager Profile page, you can access the tagging system by clicking on the “Enter My Tags” link. This is where you will enter your info so you can print your tags and prepare your items for the sale.
- Dropping off your Items: Prior to each sale, you will drop-off your items during the designated “Drop-Off” time. We encourage you to separate all clothing by gender and size before you arrive as this makes drop-off easier and faster! If you are bringing large furniture, you are responsible for unloading and setting it up in the designated area.
- Checking in on Drop-Off Day: Once you arrive at the sale, your first step is to check in. After you have checked in, you will bring your items to the Inspection Area where we will make sure all items are ready for selling. While your clothing is being inspected, you can start putting out all other items in the designated areas on the sales floor. After inspection, you will then hang your clothing on the appropriate racks, typically by gender and size.
- Pre-Sale Passes: The Good Stuff: At drop-off, you also will receive a Consignor Pre-Sale Pass, a Guest Pass, and a Consignor Half-Price Pass. If you are a volunteer, you will receive a Volunteer Pre-Sale Pass, a Guest Pass, and a Volunteer Half-Price Pass. These passes will allow you to shop before the sale opens to the public to get the best deals! Be certain you pick up these passes before you leave drop-off as they are your ticket into the Pre-Sales! You must have your pass to be able to shop early at the Pre-Sales! If you would like to purchase an additional Consignor Pre-Sale Pass, each consignor may purchase one Guest Pass for $25.
- Check your progress during the Sale: Each day you can check your sales progress by going to your My Consignment Manager account and clicking “View Settlement Report”. Sales are totaled at the end of each day, so check back in and watch the sales add up!
- Picking up your unsold items: We will have all your items sorted for you on pick-up day. All you do is pick up these items along with your consignor check. That’s it! Now all you need to do is tell all your friends about the Jack & Jill/Sweet Repeats Consignment Sale and then get ready to shop the bargains and reap the rewards! ***NEW FOR FALL 2018*** Due to high demand we are now donating unsold items!! If you would like to donate your unsold items please let us know at drop-off and we will make arrangements to mail your check!
We LOVE our VOLUNTEERS! If you like being part of a team, having fun, and most of all, catching the best deals by shopping at the earliest available pre-sale, then check into being a part of our Jack & Jill/Sweet Repeats team!
- What’s in it for YOU? Our volunteers SHOP FIRST (followed by Consignors), earn extra percentages, decrease their fees, and basically have a lot of fun!
- Signing Up to be a Volunteer: You can sign-up for volunteer shifts by contacting Becca @616-450-8140 or email@example.com. Please click here for Volunteer Shift Schedule. Volunteers are asked to show up on time! You are what makes the sale run, so your promptness is VERY important! Be sure to sign up early to assure you get the shift you want. Again, we just love, love, love, our volunteers! We’d love for you to be one, too! Check into being a Part of our Volunteer Team.