What Should You Bring With You?
- Comfy Shoes & a Snack – You’ll want to spend a good amount of time selecting your bargains. Make sure you’re comfortable and have a little something to sustain you.
- A List of Items to Look for – The many many square feet of merchandise can be a bit overwhelming so be sure to have a plan on what you’re hunting for. We recommend hitting the non-clothing items on your list first. Also, consider shopping for clothes in the size larger than you need since many pre-owned clothes have been through the dryer many times and may be running small.
- Your Children’s Measurements – Since we do not allow clothing to be tried on, it’s important to know your child’s inseam and waist measurements. For pants – You can use a string to measure pants size—cut the string so that it is the length of the pants from the waist to the bottom of the leg. If the pants at the sale are shorter than the string, you know they will be “floods” on your child. For shoe size—trace your child’s foot on cardboard and bring it to slip into shoes.
- Basket or Laundry Tub – We do have shopping carts. However, if you’re shopping on Consignor night, the first public day, or the first ½-off day, you might not get a cart. You can bring something to haul your bargains while you shop…a laundry basket or tub works the best.
- Accepted Forms of Payment – We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Debit Cards, & Cash
Please be aware that children MUST REMAIN WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES!
Unlike large chain stores where the items are boxed, the toys at our sale have already been opened and many pieces are in zip-lock bags and taped to the toys. If children play with these toys, the chances of pieces being lost or separated as well as the tag coming off increases. If you have an infant, consider wearing them in a snuggly. Strollers are allowed but we recommend small ones due to the crowds. Shopping carts are available but go quickly during peak times.
Have more questions? Check out our Shopper FAQs.